Third-party builders have showcased new property about upcoming add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator, whereas one other airport has been launched.
We begin with the Boeing 757 by BlueBird Simulations of which we get the brand new screenshot showcased above. We additionally learn that the builders are engaged on the ultimate iteration of the digital cockpit,
Whereas we will get smaller updates over the following few months, an enormous video specializing in the techniques ought to come later this 12 months or in early 2024.
Shifting on to airports, Magsoft is engaged on smaller last particulars of its Tijuana Worldwide Airport (MMTJ) in Mexico. This is a brand new trailer to whet your urge for food earlier than launch.
We additionally get to see new work-in-progress screenshots of the terminal of Miyako Airport (ROMY), which serves one of many southern islands of Okinawa prefecture in Japan. In the intervening time, the developer is engaged on the mannequin of the complicated roof.
Final, however not least, we get the discharge of Kajaani Airport (EFKI) in Finland by Attben. It is out there on Simmarket for $11.72, providing the next options:
- Excessive constancy recreation of Kajaani airport utilizing true PBR supplies and excessive polygon meshes. Each side of the terminal and the adjoining buildings and objects has been faithfully recreated with love, from numerous visits to the true airport in addition to over 1000 location pictures.
- An in depth inside surroundings.
- All customized the whole lot: baggage carts, inside props, ramp utilities, strategy lights in addition to static ATR-72 plane had been customized made for this surroundings.
- True-to-life runway profile and elevation.
- Customized CGL from excessive decision aerial imagery for the airport space.
- Night time lighting, full with emissive supplies on lamps and signage.
- Optimised for efficiency utilizing LOD and satisfactory texture sizing.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is presently out on PC (via Steam and Home windows Retailer), Xbox Collection X|S, and Xbox Cloud Gaming. It is also accessible by way of Sport Cross. If you happen to’re keen on staying up to date on upcoming add-ons, remember to go to TechRaptor continuously, as we present every day information protection associated to the sim.
Additionally, do not forget to learn our interviews with Microsoft’s Jorg Neumann in regards to the Antonov An-225 “Mriya,” and with iniBuilds’ CEO Ubaid Mussa in regards to the work of the well-known third-party developer.
Moreover, you possibly can get pleasure from our interviews of Orbx’s Stockholm Arlanda and Oslo Gardermoen Airports, iniBuilds’ New York-JFK Airport, and RHDSimulations’ Boeing 767-300ER.