NASCAR Arcade Rush is out at this time on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Sequence X|S, Nintendo Swap, and PC, bringing a brand new arcade racing sport out to followers.
What’s in NASCAR Arcade Rush?
The brand new sport is revealed by GameMill Leisure and options real-world NASCAR tracks just like the Talladega Superspeedway, Dayonta Worldwide Speedway, Martinsville Speedway, and extra, albeit with a little bit of an arcade twist.
Gamers can even have a wide-ranging number of automobiles to select from, with absolutely customizable automobiles that may have their paint schemes, rims, spoilers, visible results, fits, helmets, and extra all edited.
Take a look at a trailer for NASCAR Wild Rush under:
NASCAR Arcade Rush is obtainable now for $49.99, though a Mission-X Bundle can also be obtainable for $59.99, and features a handful of digital exclusives, together with:
- A hovercraft automobile mannequin developed as a part of Mission-X
- Mission-X paint scheme, rims, wheels and spoiler
- Mission-X themed drivers go well with and helmet
- Mission-X staff sponsorship possibility
- Mission-X car FX package deal
- A set of 4 further in-game emojis to showcase your fashion