The Matcha Pokemon Poltchageist is considered one of Pokemon Scarlet & Violet’s greatest new additions. Right here’s the right way to catch it within the new growth: The Teal Masks.
For those who’re lastly making your approach into the Land of Kitakami, you’ll need to get your arms on one of many new Pokemon arriving in Scarlet & Violet.
Solely those that have The Teal Masks DLC will be capable of discover Poltchageist, which is native to the normal Japan-inspired space.
The place To Catch Poltchageist in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
Poltchageist is solely discovered within the Land of Kitakami, The Teal Masks’s new map, on the southeast aspect of the map.
The Matcha Pokemon is present in bamboo groves, and you may simply discover one within the grove on Reveler’s Street, instantly east of Mossui City and south of Kitakami Corridor.
Poltchageist is a uncommon spawn but it surely’s straightforward sufficient to search out by merely shifting far sufficient away from the bamboo which you can now not see close by spawns.
This causes all Pokemon within the bamboo grove to despawn, resetting the creatures within the space on your subsequent method.
Nevertheless, the Pokemon is extraordinarily small and inexperienced, making it exhausting to identify within the surrounding grass. You’ll must look carefully to identify Poltchageist even whenever you’re up shut!
Poltchageist Catching Suggestions
- Poltchageist is a Ghost/Grass-Sort Pokemon, which means that it’s weak to Poison and Metal assaults. However, it is going to resist Darkish, Bug, and Combating-Sort strikes.
- Inflicting standing results comparable to sleep or paralysis could be extremely efficient when catching Poltchageist, because it typically makes use of the transfer Memento to trigger itself to instantly faint.
- For that reason, Fast Balls are a great way to instantly catch Polchageist initially of an encounter.
- For those who’re having hassle discovering Poltchageist spawns, you need to use Picnics to make sandwiches able to elevating your encounter price with Ghost-type Pokemon.
What’s the Distinction Between Masterpiece and Counterfeit Poltchageist?
The distinction between Poltchageist’s Masterpiece and Counterfeit kind is that the Masterpiece variant has a stamp of authenticity close to its base.
As well as, Masterpiece Poltchageist requires a Masterpiece Teacup to evolve into Sinistcha.
However, Counterfeit Poltchageist requires an Unremarkable Teacup to evolve into Sinistcha.
There are not any stat variations between the 2 Pokemon, however seeing as Masterpiece Poltchageist is considerably rarer than its Counterfeit counterpart, catching the genuine Pokemon is a mark of delight for trainers.
Easy methods to Examine If Poltchageist is Genuine or Counterfeit
There are a number of methods to examine in case your Poltchageist is genuine or counterfeit:
- Examine the Pokedex entry that pops up after catching the Pokemon. There, you’ll see both Masterpiece or Counterfeit Type, listed beneath its typing.
- Try to make use of a Masterpiece Teacup or Unremarkable Teacup on the Pokemon. If the Masterpiece merchandise can’t be used with that Pokemon, it’s a Counterfeit Poltchageist.
- Convey out the Pokemon in a Picnic and angle the digicam to see if it has a stamp of authenticity close to its base.
Listed below are Poltchageist’s base stats in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet:
Easy methods to Evolve Poltchageist into Sinistcha
To evolve a Masterpiece Poltchageist, gamers should use a Masterpiece Teacup on the Pokemon to evolve it into Masterpiece Type Sinistcha.
To evolve a Counterfeit Poltchageist, gamers should use an Unremarkable Teacup on the Pokemon to evolve it into Counterfeit Type Sinistcha.