The Starfield Mantis Puzzle within the Mantis aspect quest will give gamers among the greatest legendary rewards within the sport, however finishing it doesn’t come simple.
Once you end this quest, you’ll obtain legendary armor, a legendary quest, and the conclusion to one of many extra enjoyable quests that Starfield has to supply. Nonetheless, there are fairly a little bit of steps you’ll want to finish.
Right here is clear up the Mantis Puzzle in Starfield to finish the Mantis aspect quest, and add the Razorleaf legendary ship to your assortment.
Tips on how to Discover Mantis Quest
Gamers will discover the Mantis Quest by selecting up the datapad known as “Secret Outpost!” from killing and looting Spacers from the Settled Methods. It does appear to be a random loot drop, and there’s no particular variety of Spacers that you must get rid of earlier than it drops.
You’ll encounter Spacers through the Again to Vectera or The Previous Neighborhood quests, so there’s a excessive likelihood to acquire the datapad there.
After you receive the datapad, you’ll robotically set off the MANTIS quest. It will let you see the search icon for it that results in the star system Denebola. Head to Denebola 1-B towards the marked spot. It will lead you to the doorway of the Lair of the Mantis.
You’ll wish to do that quest as quickly as you discover it because it permits you to change your ship to a legendary spaceship with higher capabilities.
Discover The Lair Of The Mantis
Once you attain Denebola 1-B, you’ll come throughout the Lair of the Mantis, which you’ll discover as a way to get a Legendary Spaceship.
There are just a few necessary issues you need to regulate or keep in mind whereas exploring the Lair of the Mantis:
- If you happen to discover this space, you’ll have the chance to be taught the complete story of the phantom generally known as the Mantis and why Spacers throughout the galaxy are afraid of that identify by the audio journals you discover.
- You’ll encounter an NPC named Livvey. If you happen to work together with him, you’ll be able to both enlist his assist, inform him to depart for his security, or kill him.
- If you happen to enlist his assist, then he might help you disarm among the traps alongside the best way. Nonetheless, while you clear up the ultimate puzzle, his pleasure will get the higher of him.
- If you happen to ask him to depart, then he’ll assault you, and you can be pressured to get rid of him.
- There are fairly a little bit of high-level enemies right here, so we advise bringing loads of ammo and heals since they’re onerous to come back by within the precise lair.
- Scavenge by all the things to seek out all of the audio journals and supplies which you can get. It will turn out to be useful while you attain the ultimate space of the lair and wish to unravel the puzzle.
The Lair of the Mantis could appear fairly tough, however it’s totally attainable to do at a low degree. You’ll probably die just a few occasions, however with sufficient heals and ammo, you will get by as a way to receive the unimaginable rewards.
When you attain the top of the lair, you’ll end up with some letters on the ground that make up the Mantis puzzle in Starfield. If you happen to step on an incorrect letter, then you’ll activate a turret that may immediately kill you.
Tips on how to Resolve Mantis Puzzle
To unravel the Starfield Mantis quest puzzle, you must stroll by the lettered platforms and spell out the phrase “TYRANNIS” as a way to not set off the turret lure that insta-kills your participant.
Once you begin strolling by the hallway, you will notice varied letters on the ground puzzle. You have to begin with the letter T after which spell out TYRANNIS till you attain the door on the opposite aspect of the room.
So basically, you must step on the letters within the following order:
- T (third button)
- Y (1st button)
- R (fifth button)
- A (sixth button)
- N (4th button)
- N (seventh button)
- I (2nd button)
- S (third button)
After you attain the opposite aspect, you’ll need to watch out as a result of there are nonetheless turrets that may kill you. Destroy them earlier than you head into the dwelling quarters of the Mantis to get your rewards.
Mantis Quest Rewards & Legendary Ship
Gamers that full the Mantis quest in Starfield and clear up the puzzle will get a legendary Mantis Spacesuit, Mantis Pack, Mantis House Helemt, and the legendary Razorleaf class A spaceship.
These things are miles higher than something you’ll discover early in Starfield, so it’s really helpful that you simply begin the Mantis quest as quickly as you discover the “Secret Outpost” datapad. All of this gear is sturdy sufficient to final you thru the primary 50 hours of Starfield or possibly much more.
That is additionally one of many quickest methods to get your self on a Class A legendary ship, the Razorleaf. You’ll discover it’s fairly an improve from the ship that you simply begin with, and it may possibly additionally set off distinctive dialog from Spacers you meet whereas exploring area.
The go well with and storyline itself can also be a small nod towards one of the vital iconic vigilantes in popular culture, so it’s a enjoyable quest to do and expertise.