Nexon and MintRocket have introduced that Dave The Diver might be launched on Nintendo Change subsequent month.
Dive by day! Serve by evening! Discover the deep sea and handle a sushi bar on this single-player, informal journey RPG. Be a part of Dave and his quirky mates as they search to uncover the secrets and techniques lurking within the depths of the mysterious Blue Gap. Unravel an ocean’s price of mysteries, play minigames, full facet quests and keep a profitable sushi enterprise on this marine-themed journey.
The writer has outlined the sport’s key options, which embody:
- An journey, RPG, administration hybrid: Discover and unravel the mysteries within the depths of the Blue Gap by day and run a profitable unique sushi restaurant by evening.
It’s simple to get hooked on the satisfying gameplay loop!
- Informal fight and gathering gameplay with rogue-like components: Dive into the ever-changing Blue Gap and use a harpoon and different weapons to catch fish and numerous creatures. Improve and forge tools with collected sources and sushi restaurant earnings to organize for the risks that lurk within the unknown. Operating out of oxygen means leaving collected objects and fish behind!
- Eccentric characters with a lighthearted narrative: Quirky however lovable characters and a narrative filled with in-jokes, spoofs, and different humorous scenes present an approachable and satisfying gameplay expertise.
- An exquisite sea atmosphere with enticing 2D/3D Artwork: A mixture of pixel and 3D graphics offers a surprising artwork fashion that showcases breathtaking underwater surroundings. This oceanic journey is ready in the true marine atmosphere of a Blue Gap crammed with over 200 sorts of sea creatures.
- Ample further content material to enhance the primary gameplay loop: Minigames, facet quests, and a number of storylines present many hours of leisure and diverse gameplay.
Dave The Diver might be launched digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Change worldwide on 26 October 2023.