Premium gaming accent firm, NACON, creators of the RIG audio model, publicizes its first twin wi-fi RIG 600 PRO Collection which is scheduled for launch on September 18. In accordance with NACON, “The 600 PRO is designed to fulfill the various connection wants of players, boasting multiplatform twin wi-fi expertise paired with signature RIG acoustics and luxury…”. The RIG 600 PRO will function low-latency 2.4GHz wi-fi and Bluetooth is suitable with PlayStation household, Xbox household, Nintendo Change, PC and Cellular.
The 600 PRO additionally makes use of a chat-optimized microphone that discreetly folds into the earcup when not in use. The built-in flip-to-mute perform additional enhances versatility, permitting players to take calls and talk with their squad seamlessly, the headsets weigh at an estimated 240 grams (8.5 oz) and options snap-to-fit earcups trimmed in breathable material paired with a cushioned headband.
“Virtually 50% of players worldwide play on a number of platforms, and this development exhibits no indicators of slowing down. Impressed by this, we got down to ship a product that may be the core for all their sport audio wants,” mentioned NACON Head of Improvement for RIG, Jack Reynolds. “The 600 PRO delivers distinctive efficiency and flexibility whereas offering players with unparalleled worth.”
The headset might be obtainable in two fashions, the 600 PRO HS designed for PlayStation and the RIG 600 PRO HX which is formally licensed for Xbox and consists of Dolby Atmos for Headphones. Players can expertise three-dimensional precision audio by merely connecting the USB-C wi-fi adapter to the Xbox console or PC.
The RIG 600 headsets’ Bluetooth connectivity unlocks entry to the 600 PRO Navigator app on iOS and Android units. Gamers can pair their RIG 600 PRO with a cellular system for superior customization, choose equalizer presets or customise their sound, modify mic sensitivity, monitoring ranges and check headset performance.
The RIG 600 PRO might be obtainable on 18 September 2023 for a steered retail worth of $99.99. See the listing under for US retail availability and the entire headsets options. Walmart will completely inventory the 600 PRO Camo Editions in City and Artic Camo.
600 PRO HX BLACKWalmart
600 PRO HX URBAN CAMO
600 PRO HS ARTIC CAMO
600 PRO HX BLACK
600 PRO HS BLACKBestBuy
600 PRO HX BLACK
RIG 600 PRO options:
- Twin-mode wi-fi with 2.4GHz USB-C adapter and Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity.
- Excessive-quality sport audio from bass-boosted 40mm high-sensitivity drivers.
- Tuned chamber acoustics for balanced audio.
- Mic discretely folds into the earcup when on the go.
- All-day consolation through mild weight ear cups wrapped in breathable material.
- Nearly unbreakable and plush-cushioned headband.
- 600 PRO Navigator app obtainable for superior customization.
- Appropriate with Nintendo Change, Steam Deck, and cellular units.
- As much as 24-hour Bluetooth battery life.
- As much as 18-hour 2.4GHz battery life.
- Recharge through USB-C port (cable included).